Part of #30in30 blog challenge.
I got this idea from another blog, Little Miss Momma, and I thought it was cool. So…
I’m weird because…
- I chew 4-5 pieces of gum per day…but I work at home.
- I love buttermilk (it’s my daddy’s fault).
- I don’t like fruit.
- My toe nails always have to be painted.
- I make super weird faces at/with my husband.
- I can’t sleep without covers — no matter how hot it is.
- I can’t eat cereal for breakfast, but I’ll eat it for dinner. And I will eat anything for breakfast– chicken, spaghetti, pizza, etc.
- I would rather clean the bathroom than cook.
- Instead of receiving flowers and jewelry as gifts, I’d rather receive books or nail polish.
I’m a bad friend because…
- I don’t like talking on the phone much.
- I don’t check up on people as often as I probably should/could.
I’m a good friend because…
- I can make you laugh.
- I love my friends, and I’m very loyal.
- No matter how long it’s been since we’ve talked, we always pick up where we left off.
- I listen to problems/issues and try to offer any advice I can.
I’m happy because…
- I’m learning the importance of “me time.”
- I have books to finish, and I’m making time to finish them.
- I have great friends and family.
- Doors are opening for me.
- I have a pretty fab life.
I’m excited for…
- What the rest of 2012 has in store.
- The fourth anniversary of my blog, For Colored Gurls.
- My two best friends’ weddings this year.
- My first speaking engagement, happening this October.
- Taking my brand to the next level.