Part of the #30in30 (30 blog posts in 30 days) challenge.
As you can probably tell, I didn’t really know what to write about (and it’s only day two…smh). So, I thought it might be interesting to share a few things about me that you may not have known:
- I am a nail polish fanatic (okay, if you’re friends with me on Facebook, you probably already knew this).
- I’ve never worked in Corporate America.
- One reason I love having locs is because I’m lazy when it comes to doing my hair.
- I “talk” and chat a lot online, but in person, I’m very reserved and quiet until I know someone really well.
- I hate shopping for anything other than books, magazines, nail polish or office supplies.
- The only things I drink on a regular basis are Mountain Dew/Mello Yello and water.
- I sometimes take pictures just to put on Facebook or Instagram (everyone does this, right? Lol).
- I think that planning a wedding is literally the single, most stressful thing I’ve ever done in my life. But, I was very calm the day-of.
- I don’t like cooking, but I love to clean.
- I’m kind of obsessed with Carmex and Orbit Spearmint gum.
So, there you have it..just a little about me : )